You can create an event from your Facebook Business page, and invite your friends, customers or followers to take part.
To create an event via your Business page, follow these steps:
1. Click 'Create an event' at the top of your page's timeline.
2. Customise your event by adding a cover image and edit basic info such as the event's name, location and frequency. For instance you can set an event to occur once, weekly or monthly. Other features include:
- Ticket URL: add the link from where people can book their ticket.
- Co-hosts: you can invite friends or other pages to co-host your event (for instance partners, retailers or sponsors). Co-hosts can edit the event or add it to their calendar.
4. Once you're done editing, hit 'Publish'. You can also click 'Save Draft' or 'Schedule' if you would like to schedule your event at a later date.
To edit an event you created via your Business page, follow these steps:
1. Click 'Events' on the left side of your page.
2. Click on the name of the event you would like to edit.
3. Click on 'Edit'.
4. Once you're done editing, click on 'Save', and you're all set.
Remember: all events hosted by pages are public. You can also add other people's or page public events to your page.