If you are the admin of a Facebook page, you can modify your notification settings to receive regular updates about your page activity.
For instance, you can choose to:
- Get a notification on Facebook when there is a Page activity, or at regular intervals of 12-14 hours
- Decide what kinds of activity you get notified about
- Get a notification each time your Page receives a message
- Get an email or a text each time there is activity on your Page
- Turn off all notifications
You will receive a notification on your email or mobile device depending on your settings. You can also see all notifications by clicking 'Notifications' at the top of your page. Click on all notifications to mark them as read.
To modify your notification settings, follow these steps:
1. Click 'Settings' at the top of your Page
2. Click 'Notifications' in the left column
3. Edit your notification setting
Remember that if you change your notification settings, this will only apply to your admin account. This means that the notification settings of others won't be affected and that they will still get notified depending on their own personal settings.
You don't receive notifications even though you turned it on? Verify that the notification settings are turned on on your mobile device too. From your device, go to 'Settings' > 'Notifications' and make sure notifications are turned on for Facebook.