UENI’s mission is to deliver you with an efficient and effective online presence. To do this, it is important that we optimise your Google My Business and Facebook Business pages. On Google My Business, we will ensure that your listing is accurate and complete; we will also add attributes to your page such as services and amenities that we have obtained from you during your onboarding process. We will also post for you your first Google My Business post. On Facebook, we ensure that your website is linked to your Facebook Business page, and we also add your services listing through Facebook’s services app. Both of these enable a customer to request a booking through Facebook.
Articles in this section
- How to complete your UENI onboarding process?
- When will my business webpage be ready?
- What is a custom domain name and why does it matter?
- Will you give me my own domain name?
- How do I edit my webpage and venue information?
- I have additional images and information that I would like to put on my website, what should I do?
- How does a customer contact my business through the website?
- What happens when a customer makes a booking request through my website?
- How do I make sure that my Google My Business listing is verified and public?
- How do I find my business on Google?