When you sign up with UENI, we will automatically create a Facebook Business page for your business.
Having a Facebook Business page helps represent your brand to potential customers. It looks similar to a personal profile but contains information specific to your business. Your customers can like your page to get updates about your company in their newsfeed.
When signing up with UENI, we will automatically create you a Facebook Business page for your business saving you some precious time to focus on your business. It will include advanced features to enhance your Facebook page such as:
- Integration of your business webpage into your Facebook page enabling customers to make a booking directly through Facebook
- Adding specific services offered by your business into your Facebook Business page more content on their page for customers
You will need to claim your page to verify it before you can use it. This indicates that your business page is official and adds legitimacy and credibility to your presence.
Once the verification process is complete, you will be the admin of your Facebook page. Every time a customer will contact you through Facebook you will receive a message in your inbox.
Please make sure you regularly check your inbox to ensure you don't miss any messages and respond to prospective customers in a timely manner.
Follow these steps to make the most of your Facebook Business page:
1. Personalize your page
Once your page is set up, customize it by adding the following elements and make sure to update regularly:
- Add your logo as profile picture and choose a cover photo that represents your business. Then click on your cover photo from your page to the photo details. Click “Add a description link” to add information about your business as well as your website URL.
- Optimize the “About” section beneath your profile photo with basic information. Add a long description of your business, pricing, email contact, opening hours, address.
- Choose your audience using the location filter. Facebook allows you to target the type of people that it will show your page to. Go to "Settings" on the right corner of your page, then go on the "Preferred Page Audience" tab and click "Edit info".
2. Connect with your customers
There are different ways to build your customer-base:
- Invite people your friends to like your page. To do so, click on the three dots beneath your cover picture and select “Invite friends”. Click “See all” to get more results and search for specific people based on recent interactions, location, shared groups or friends lists.
- Ask your employees to like and share your business page. They can also add your business as their current workplace on their personal profile to get more exposure.
- Engage with other Facebook pages where your potential customers are active. This can be local news sites, city government pages, chambers of commerce etc. You can also engage with other businesses in your domain. To do so, click on the setting wheel icon at the top right corner of your Facebook page and click “Use Facebook as”. This will allow you to like, comment and search for other pages as your page (not as your personal profile).
- Respond quickly to customers message to earn Facebook “Very responsive to message” badge.
3. Use Facebook advertising to promote your page
Businesses can advertise their page or service on Facebook using different ways:
- Use the “Promote” button in the panel below your company logo. Next, choose how you would like to promote your page.
- Create an ad by clicking on the three dots beneath your cover picture, then select "Create an ad". Choose an advertising then follow the step. Learn more about how to create an ad.
- Use the “Boost post” option below your post to give them more prominence.
4. Create engaging content
Once you started building your customer-base, keep them engaged by sharing relevant content. Make sure you share information relevant to your audience. You can also use questions and comments to encourage them to respond.
Share content regularly using Facebook scheduling tools. To do so, create your post as you normally would, then click next to “Publish” and select “Schedule”. Choose the date and time you want your post to be published in advance.