When signing up with UENI, we will automatically create a listing for your business on Google Maps and Bing in addition to your webpage and professional Facebook page so your potential clients can find you more easily.
Google and Bing are search engines tools that help businesses and organisations appear on a virtual maps and reinforce their online presence. To give you an idea, in the world of organic search, Google controls today 65% of search (with over 3.5 billion searches per day) while Bing controls approximately 33% of search.
Using both Google and Bing therefore helps you maximise your chances of getting seen.
Benefits of being on Google Maps
Google Maps is a tool designed to let people know where your business is located and the range of services you offer in this specific location.
- Increase your visibility and drive awareness of your business. People can just hover over the street to see where your business is located for customers and quickly find basic information such as web address, location, phone number.
- Increase traffic on your website and helps you rank higher in Google search page results.
- Increase your credibility as consumers are more likely to consider your business reputable if it is listed with Google My Business and appear on the map.
Benefits of being on Bing
Bing allows your business to be easily found by customers who are most likely to be interested in your service or business.
- Increase your visibility and the chances for your business to gain popularity.
- Increase traffic on your website and helps you rank higher in Bing search page results.
- Bing is also the default search engine on smartphones which run on the Windows Phone operating system and for desktop and tablet version of Windows 8. Also it provides features that allow to create coupons or group discounts for customers.