We want your campaign to succeed.
To help us make that happen, you should send us the following bits of information when you purchase advertisements through UENI. That way, we can specify key words and hone your ads for optimal performance.
Here's what we need from you:
1. Provide us with a full list of your services, including descriptions.
Example: Men's Dry Hair Cut: Our expert stylist will give you a quality haircut for you to look sharp and to renew your style. Adding gel or wax costs just £1 extra.
2. Send us a complete description of your business. Be sure to include any unique selling points you may have.
Example: Our surgery at Mill Street, London, W1 1AB is open 7 days-a-week. We offer free consultations, during which you'll have an opportunity to discuss your dental needs with us. Afterwards, we will provide you with a detailed treatment proposal and our prices.
3. If your services have set prices, even if they are priced as ‘starting from £X,’ these details can help make your advertisements better targeted and more attractive. If your prices are on quotation, it is still recommended to include even a single price (such as a call out fee), as prospective customers are much more likely to contact a business when they have some orientation regarding what to expect on price.
4. Your dedicated account manager will contact you within the first week of your campaign launch to ensure you have begun to receive leads and to get any initial feedback. In the initial month, we may need to adjust your campaign to improve performance.
5. We recommend keeping track of the calls you've received from your advertisements, and then letting us know by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by reporting back to your account manager when he contacts you. The more we work together, the better the results.
Remember: The more information we have, the more visible we can make your ad.
Here's how Google Search ads appear:
Here's what Google ads look like on a mobile device: